Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shake it, Just Shake it, Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture

I totally forgot I have this fabulous iPhone app called ShakeItPhoto. I've been pulling it out lately and using it to catch some fun every-day pix. I like how it takes a basic iPhone photo and spruces it up a bit, giving it a fun vintage Polaroid look.

We've had a CRAZY couple of weeks lately. We bought a house, packed up our current house, switched over the lease, utilities, internet to the new tenants, put all our stuff in our garage. ALL in the space of about 3 weeks. And I was sick for about a week of that time. My wonderful husband took care of me & Sophie and packed during her nap times. And we moved out! (Oh and Sophie has been teething all this time too! :)

We are headed to Colorado tomorrow to house-sit for our friend's neighbours and visit our old stomping ground and all our buddies and we'll move in when we get back. The funnest part about Colorado will be introducing Sophie to all our friends. We figured that since John works from home, he can also work from anywhere, so have decided to have an extended visit.

In the midst of all that craziness, we've had some sweet moments together these last few weeks:

Hitting some warm spring days and putting Sophie in her cute summer clothes:
IMG_0869IMG_0913
Hanging out & giggling at my dad's dog, Scooter, after one of our first meals outdoors:
IMG_0912IMG_0914
Sophie hanging out with us at Yama Sushi/napping in the car after a run of errands:
photo1photo
Having fun in the car on the way to Sacramento today:
photo-1photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers