Monday, May 16, 2011

My Dad the Photographer

I never knew this until recently, but when my dad was finished with high school, he told his dad he wanted to be a photographer. The dream was never realised, but was reignited of late as he went to a photography workshop here in Redding. When I bought my Canon 5D, he bought my old Sony A300 DSLR with two of the lenses. It has been fun to watch him begin to grow in photography and step out in this area of creativity.

He recently went to the Philippines and took some amazing pictures of some kids whose faces they painted. I edited some for him and wanted to showcase them on my blog as an encouragement for him to continue to pursue photography.

DSC08395
DSC08351
DSC08413
DSC08393

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers