Saturday, May 14, 2011

Group Shot!

I was asked to take a photo of my dad's revival group at his school. A revival group is a smaller group of 60 or so from his School of Supernatural Ministry, here in Redding, California. It was my first time doing a big group shot like this. I had completely lost my voice that day, so my husband and awesome co-creator/photographer came with me, along with our baby girl, Sophie, to be my voice and to help direct when my voice could not.

It was a good experience to try and do a big group shot. There are so many people to direct! You really have to keep your eye on everything and everyone. You can definitely easily miss out on some details. We also had a time constraint which meant we couldn't get the best light outside so I just decided to do an inside pic. It was also easier to do it inside since everyone was already together having just had a meeting.

Anyway, here's the final result:

IMG_9981 4x6

1 comment:

  1. rachael17:54

    Nice!!! That's alot of people to get posed! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers