Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a portrait a day... Day 8=Jaidan

Have been falling behind in my blog.... have had a few busy days.

And realised I didn't blog about my nephews on John's side of the family. So I present Jaidan Piercey! He is 7 years old and is a big goof. He loves to play Super Mario Brothers on the Wii and loves cuddling his first cousin Sophie. He was really quite the sweetest cousin to her over Christmas time wanting to hold her and wanting her attention to be on him only! He likes things to be organised and wants to do things in order. He's a pretty smart kid, is already reading pretty well and knows how to play Monopoly Deal! He's a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. rachael12:10

    Love this pic of him...it's in our living room at home. He misses his cousin Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers