Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Challenge no. 2 = 100 steps from our mailbox

Here's my blog challenge no. 2. I walk 100 steps from various locations around Redding, stop and take photos of what I see.

This afternoon, I went for a 2 mile walk with John and Sophie to Cash and Carry to buy yummy syrups to add to our coffee beverages. We bought caramel, vanilla and pumpkin pie. This last fall season got me buying lots of yummy pumpkin flavoured lattes. So good. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon, the perfect temperature, and we had a great time pushing Sophie in the stroller and getting some good connecting time. Walking to shops or parks or restaurants is one thing I miss about living in Europe where everything is so much closer together so it's easier to walk more.

After not finding a whole lot the first 100 steps, we decided to walk another 100 steps where I got a few more shots. The first 100 steps:



I couldn't resist posting this of my gorgeous baby:



The second 100 steps:









Sophie fell asleep like this on the way home:

2 comments:

  1. love the photo of Sophie!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a great eye! everything seems to pop! I'm loving all the posts... very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers