Thursday, January 27, 2011

a portrait a day... Day 9=Noah

When I started this blog challenge, my newest nephew, Noah, wasn't even born yet! He was born 4 days after I started it on Jan 20th, at 7:25pm, exactly 4 months after his cousin Sophie. His full name is Noah Robyn Daniel and he loves to sleep and cuddle with his mummy and daddy. He is still getting used to the world and just celebrated his first week birthday. He has a cute little newborn squishy face which to me definitely has a good mix of Stebel-Burtness elements. He is excited for when his cousin Sophie and his Uncle John and Aunty Marie come visit soon. I took this photo via Skype when we met him for the first time. I just love technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers