Sunday, January 16, 2011

a portrait a day... Day 1=Emma

In order to challenge my photography and my blogging, I've decided to set myself up with some challenges for the weeks and months ahead. I'm starting with a week of portraits, where I take a new portrait every day for a week.

I'm starting with my niece Emma...

She will be 6 in February. She just lost her first tooth (bottom middle) and is the cutest little thing. She loves tickling my baby Sophie and making her laugh and smile. She is really intelligent and will talk your ear off. She likes to plan and organise and is full of smiles and giggles. I love that she lets me take photos of her and when I took this one, I just called her name, and she turned around and gave me this smile. Love those dimples.

Here is Emma:

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo and all the sweet things you had to see about her.. I agree with all of it, special girl.. she's lucky to have an auntie like you pulling all that gold out of her and loving on her like you do, thankyou!!! - Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers