Monday, January 17, 2011

a portrait a day... Day 2=Olivier

I enjoyed so much blogging about my niece, Emma, that I decided to change my blog challenge and to blog about each of my nieces and nephews with photos that I've taken of them recently.

So for day two, I'm blogging about my nephew, Olivier. He turned 6 a few weeks ago and is just one of the funnest little kids. He'll run around looking at everything around him and will also play quietly with lego for ages. He is super creative and is one smart kid. He is a bundle of energy and loves to learn. I took this photo of him when we were visiting my family up in Tacoma. We spent the day in Seattle and sat by the sea and let the kids run around. I think he was spinning around when I took this shot. Love this kid.

2 comments:

  1. rachael14:26

    Great pics for the week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a great memory for your family to have a week special of all the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers