Saturday, January 08, 2011

Jan 2011 Favourites

This lens is the one I use almost exclusively and I love it. It's a really simple one but has improved my photography in huge ways. I love my SAM DT 1.8f/50mm lens:



I am SO lucky to get Photoshop for free and was able to upgrade to CS5! This really is a huge part of my photography business so I'm super grateful for this. I love all the fun actions and being able to batch resize/edit hundreds of photos with the touch of just a few buttons.



We just bought this diaper bag two days ago and I love it. It is a Skip Hop design, which is a company run by a couple who are parents, and so they really have amazing ideas. It has great pockets, is completely waterproof, has handles so you can strap it onto your stroller, and is huge, but has an outside zipper that makes it smaller. We flew home yesterday using the bag for the first time and we were able to put all of Sophie's things in it and MORE!



My husband bought me this super cool MacBook Pro Incase cover that I've been eyeing for a while and it's in my favourite colour. I love it:



We also just got this remote for my camera and we are having so much fun with it. It works up to 100 feet away and has 16 different RF channels:



And finally, my goal for this year is to purchase a Canon 5D. I've been saving money from my shoots and I'm just over halfway there to being able to buy a used one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers