Monday, July 12, 2010

Wedding Shoot No. 2

I was privileged to do a shoot with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law as well. I had asked them ahead of time to do a shoot while we were together on vacation in Lake Nacimiento. When we got together, Rachael told me that she was really excited about doing the shoot, because their own wedding photos hadn't actually come out that well. I was so happy to do a shoot with them and be able to offer them a better set of wedding photos, 10+ years later!

Here's a sneak peak:









2 comments:

  1. Just saw these! Yea!!! Thanks for taking our pics for us!!! They are great! Can't wait to start putting them up on the walls:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael19:15

    I love how dirty our feet are in the last picture...lovely California dirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers