Monday, July 19, 2010

Favourite Things (Present & Future)

I am lucky to have the free (and legal) use of Photoshop CS4 for editing my photos. I love it and could not imagine using anything else right now. I'm working on getting CS5:



Thanks to a lovely Best Buy warranty I was able to upgrade my laptop to a MacBook Pro. I've been
an iBook G3 and standard MacBook girl for almost 10 years, but I was ready to upgrade and I love it:



I also love this iPhone app called ShakeIt Photo - it turns your photos into Polaroids:



I'm working on saving up to buy a used Canon 5D. I will have to save for a while, and buy brand new lenses (as my current is a Sony), but I know it will take my photography to the next level:



And just for laughs, I love this blog called Catalog Living:

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers