Tuesday, July 06, 2010

My Long-Term Dream

My long-term goal and ultimate dream for my photography is that I get enough clients and business to be able to pull in my husband, John, to be a full-time partner and photographer. He has joined me on a few shoots and has always been an amazing help; in directing, having a great eye for shots and locations and being a wonderful support. When my brain goes blank, he has an idea. When I'm stuck on one angle, he finds another which I hadn't seen. He can tend to think a bit more outside of the box than I do and brings an area of creativity which is so different to mine but which I absolutely love and need!

He joined me lately on my recent bride shoot with my sister-in-law, and took some amazing photos that I just had to blog them:







1 comment:

  1. I really like the back lighting in the last photo, Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers