Friday, July 02, 2010

Experience

I'm discovering that experience is key when it comes to photography. I'm not always the best at trying to get the most that I can, but I did make the most of our vacation week with John's family recently. I set up two "wedding" shoots to increase my experience and my portfolio. I did bride shots with John's sister, Bekah, and bride and groom shots with John's sister and brother-in-law, Rachael and Matt. We were in a gorgeous location, at Lake Nacimiento, and were able to take advantage of the amazing light we found between 7 and 8:30 that night! If only I could have this much control over timing and lighting at all wedding shoots!

I'm working on the edits for Bekah's shoot and here's a little sneak peak:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers