Monday, May 24, 2010

Wedding Rings

I spent most of this weekend and some of last week editing all my best photos to get them ready for the launch of my new website (which should hopefully be going live tomorrow - stay posted!). I only have a few wedding photos and am always trying to think of ways I can get more photos for my website galleries without actually doing a wedding. Fortunately I am doing a wedding this weekend in Seattle (again, stay posted for photos), but I decided to play with our engagement rings to create some wedding ring photos for my website. I had lots of fun and it gave me more ideas for the wedding this upcoming weekend.

I'm probably only going to post one of those on my website, so maybe you can help me decide. Which one is your favourite (holly, shells, petals or coffee beans)?







3 comments:

  1. Nice Bowers16:50

    Shell!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! They are all great but the shells are my fav because the rings are in focus and the shells are blurry and you can't really tell what they are but it really highlights the rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shells!!!!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous, elegant and delicate....I will go for that one for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers