Monday, May 31, 2010

Kids Photography

Kids have become some of my favourite subjects to photograph which I never thought would happen. As I said to a friend recently, they can be the most challenging to photograph but also the most rewarding. They definitely have their own minds; they can choose not to smile, look at the camera, nor even face the camera! Every now and then, however, you can catch them just at the right time and end up with a gorgeous photo!

We spent the day yesterday visiting friends on Vancouver Island, and we went to play bocce ball on the beach. While we did, I had fun snapping shots of their adorable little boy, Sebastian. Here are my favs (especially the first one):





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers