Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a few of my favourite things

Here are a few of my favourite photography-related resource websites that I'm browsing right now:

where I bought my website (stay posted...)

great blog and inspiring photography by brookelyn

a three-"man" team of photographers from fort collins, CO, whose style I love

Here are a few of my favourite baby websites that I'm browsing right now:

nursery design, I think I'm looking at green and brown, with maybe a touch of pink!

i've read so many helpful articles here!

helpful product reviews by mums

Some music I'm listening to right now:

i need to get this album, but in the meantime, she makes an excellent pandora station

i've been re-listening to keith green again - good stuff.

love all songs on this album

A few other randoms of my favourite things:

my new incase iPhone case

my lovely singer sewing machine, given to me by my sister-in-law, tracie bonjour. i don't use it as much as i want, but hope to start using it more.

ultrasound photos!!! i can't get enough of little baby girl burtness!

1 comment:

  1. Fun links! I love apartment therapy/ohdeedoh, too! And Mark got me that Regina Spektor cd a year or two ago - fun :) here is a fun blog I came across last week: http://www.handmadecharlotte.com/piet-hein-eek-playroom/ sweet playroom - I want one!!! for me!!! :) the indoor climbing tree is also ingenious - I think Matt and Rach should build one in their basement. Say hi to baby for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers