Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's a girl!

I am just over 22 weeks pregnant (about 5 and a half months). We found out two weeks that we're having a girl. We got to see her for about half an hour during our ultrasound and we both fell in love. As all our friends are leaving soon since our school is over, we had our baby shower last week. We got all kinds of cute little girl clothes that are making me even more excited for little baby girl's arrival!

I've been able to recently feel her kick more and more. And John was able to feel her for the first time the other night. It is still so crazy to me that this little person is growing inside of me, hanging out in there while she gets ready to come out. Soon she is going to be so much a part of our lives and we are so excited! We're not officially announcing a name yet, though if you ask either of us, we'll tell you. We can't wait to meet this little munchkin!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers