Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Starbucks Interview

It looks like my second interview at Starbucks went well. I felt like I knew better how to answer the questions. I think there's a pretty good chance I might get a job there, though of course, I don't really want to say that in case I don't!

Tonight we are celebrating my birthday with friends here. We're heading out for sushi (of course), then coming back to our apartment (which I have to clean up today!!) to play Friends Scene it and drink some Mojitos and Pina-Coladas! Should be fun!

We went to get my iPod touch last night. Delicious piece of machinery! Am trying to post up pix but for some reason not working... Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers