Friday, October 05, 2007

job!!!!

In case you didn't already catch it on my Facebook status, I GOT THE JOB! I am super ecstatic, but also kinda nervous, as this is the first new job I've had in about 11 years. Craziness! But fun! I can't wait. I go in on Monday to do all the paperwork, and I'm guessing to start training. WooHoo! Yeah for AMAZING benefits coming in in 3 months time!

Added later: I forgot to mention that it's the Starbucks closest to our house, less than a mile, so I'll be able to bike there every day. It takes about a song on my iPod to get there! So so so so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15:15

    Woohoo!!! That is so exciting! And what are these AMAZING benefits??? All the coffee you can drink? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers