Wednesday, October 10, 2007

job

Am loving it so far. I've worked two 4 hour shifts, and tomorrow and Friday I have two 8 hours shifts. So far, it's all training, but it's cool. I think I'll like it at Starbucks. Everyone I'm met so far has been super cool and really nice. I feel like I clicked with one of the girls immediately and we only were able to chat for a few minutes. I'm excited to be done with the training and start with the job! Here is a pic of the Starbucks I work at (not taken by me). It is less than a mile away, takes me about 4 minutes on my bike. It's in a little shopping area called Scotch Pines, and was the first Starbucks to open in Fort Collins. I think I'm going to really like my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers