Friday, October 19, 2007

life & fun

I haven't blogged for a while, and have only just been able to upload pix, so I thought I'd do a pix blog of the last few weeks! I had a lovely birthday here after Seattle. We went out to sushi with Jim & Kelly then had them and other friends over for Mojitos. Here's a pic of Kelly and I accidentally wearing matching outfits!



And we didn't have candles, so this is John's finger being a candle on the lovely Banoffee Pie that he made me for my birthday!



Here is my gorgeous iPod Touch that I love!






The tree outside our house looked like this for a couple of weeks, I just had to take some pix. These are my favourite (and yes, the colour has not been enhanced - it really was this gold!).





Then a quick trip to Milwaukee area for Siebring (John's mum side) family fun, quick visit with Matt, Tracie & fam, and quick trip with Sam & Beth & fam, quick Chicago trip to do two of my exams (one left in November), and then back home to be with John!

I'm back at work, which is continuing to be fun. I'm really enjoying it so much! And John and I just recently booked our wedding anniversary weekend away. We decided to stay in a cheap hotel near Copper Mountain (where we have our season passes) so we can have a whole weekend of snowboarding. The hotel also has a hot tub so we can super relax and get warm in the evenings! We are so looking forward to it! We can't believe that we're already approaching our one year wedding anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18:16

    What a fun vacation plan! When are you guys going? On a seperate note, how did the exams go? It was fun seeing you last weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers