Tuesday, May 29, 2007

my time in Valpo and our reception...

So, I have not blogged for a while, and thought I would take advantage of this extremely hot Madison weather to sit inside and spend time staring at a computer screen doing one of my favourite things: blogging...

I had a lovely time in Valpo with my brother and his family. They are all so fun and I love them all so much. I had a great time bonding even more with my gorgeous niece Emma:



We played Rummikub, chatted loads, planted flowers, watched the finale of Lost (grrrr), watched the finale of Bachelor (kinda fun actually), and ate Coldstone Creamery ice-cream (yummy). I got covered in baby drool (Adi), baby snot (Emma) and baby love (both of them).

Look at those eyes (Adi):



I also got the best haircut ever - only really because she actually did what I wanted her to do! It was amazing. I've had so many bad experiences in the last 5 years, that I get so panicked about getting my haircut. It was nice to walk out of there with a big smile on my face! Now, all I have to do if I want a great haircut is fly back to Valpo!

Then we travelled down to Illinois for our third and (hopefully) final wedding reception. It was a long day, but it was so much fun. I super enjoyed hanging out with my fam and John's fam altogether. Hawaii had been a bit too stressful to enjoy some good downtime with the fam! Anyway, here are some pix of the day (I need more, so if anyone has any, please email them to me!):

Our good friends David & Callie (soon to be married)


The lovely Valpo Bonjours:


Emma just wearing those heels!

4 comments:

  1. where are pics of us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matty... are you Matt Piercey? You won't let me look at your profile!

    And these are seriously like the only pix I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matty isn't Matt. Perhaps it's your brother? It was fun seeing you this weekend and all your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is was a really great party! :) so great to spend time with everyone.

    I wish I had pictures to give you! I'm usually a picture taking fiend, but not this time... Michelle and Zach have a few - I'll try to get them to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers