Wednesday, May 09, 2007

a few of my favourite things...

I bought these shoes recently with a friend at Famous Footwear using their buy one, get a second pair half off. We saved ourselves a few bucks each! It was fun. I had been looking for flats like these for almost a year and not found any that I liked or really wanted. Now, these are my favourite shoes:



John and I got this wonderful gift as a wedding present: an electric steamer. The other night, we made a nice meal of salmon fillets and asparagus with my dad and were able to cook it all in the steamer. The salmon melted in your mouth and was so juicy and delicious and the asparagus were divine. This is definitely my favourite cooking appliance:



On another note, my dear father left yesterday. It was sad to see him go, we will definitely miss him tons. I was down-town in Denver all day yesterday hanging out with my dad, then taking him to the airport, then hanging out at John's office until he was done with work. John had a bit of a stressful day, so we conked out as soon as we got home and played Tony Hawk's Underground for a while. We have almost completed it!

2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! And the steamer sounds great. However, the picture looks like its a fish bowl with algea growing in it. Sorry John had a stressful day and your dad left. Is your weekend looking fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23:45

    Interesting to know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers