Monday, June 26, 2006

jules rimet


Switzerland play Ukraine tomorrow. Switzerland might just win. How amazing would that be? They would go to the Quarter-Finals. That would just be bleeding cool.

Have been really annoyed at the time difference between here and Germany as well as our current schedule which means we can watch about one game every 3 days or so. Tomorrow, I can only watch the first half of the game, as I'm going to the airport to pick up our translator. It's all good though... Soon, it'll all be over and then we'll forget about it for another four years. ARGH, all this build-up, we wait four years, and then I can hardly watch any of the games. Oh, well. And of course, I'm in America, where no one cares about it anyway...

Hop Suisse! Allez, allez, allez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers