Monday, June 26, 2006

switzerland's out

So, after all that yesterday, Switzerland are out. They lost on penalties, which is so frustrating because they were doing so well. At least England are still in to play Portugal the day of John's brother's wedding! I don't think I'll be able to catch that game!

John left today to be there the week before the wedding. He's currently mid-flight without about a million hours to go. I'm on the same flight straight to Chicago on Thursday night. The nice thing is it will give us lots of miles. In the mean-time, we're busy here with the DTS, with a student already arriving tomorrow. Craziness!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16:14

    See you soon! Do you come in at the same time John did? That ungodly hour of 5:00am? Can't wait to see you! I found shoes. They are pretty fun, but I finally just went into a store and grabbed what was there. I could have done a much more extensive look, but my energy level is at zero since this new baby is eating it all up:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers