Wednesday, June 21, 2006

hunger and hair-maintenance

Hungry is a state I'm in often. I'm not used to being in a place where the hours when I eat are regulated by an external force and I find myself constantly hungry without many means for me to find food. This is due to:
a.) cheap-ish food is far away to walk to
b.) the cheap-ish food is actually quite expensive as it's hawaii.

Yes, did I mention, I'm in Hawaii. It's pretty cool being here, though I have to admit it's very body-hair high maintenance, and that I do not like. Who knows when we might next pop to the ocean and go swimming. I have to remain hair-free just in case we suddenly decide to go. Being hair-free is something I'm not good at since I am a fan of the waxing/sugaring. In which hair must grow to a certain length in order to be pulled viciously out of the skin.

But, yes I'm in Hawaii. It is quite beautiful and very relaxing for John and I. I think we're averaging on one minor fight a day now. And that's the average. Sometimes we have none at all. Sometimes, we have two. But, that's still pretty good.

Oh, yes, Hawaii...

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to see you tonight!! or tomorrow!!! your entries are SO FUNNY and AWESOME i know exactly what you mean about beach-hair and frustrating meals!! i've been enjoying flexibility with my meals this summer as i get to cook for myself and i'd forgotten how much i missed it!! so sorry for the swiss, they are out now :o( great to think of us all watching the cup from far-flung earth-corners! isn't it funny how whatever place we're in (aka beautiful hawaii) there are always challenges/struggles just like any normal place? that's good for me to realize/remember. :o) see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers