Sunday, June 18, 2006

the beach...


Still in Hawaii, it's still hot and my legs are still sticking on seats - yucky. But, it's beautiful here and different and there are tons of people and there's the World Cup...

Yes, I'm enjoying the World Cup a lot, but unfortunately not enough. The matches here are at 3am, 6am and 9am. Which means that the only real games we can watch are at 6am, though I am seriously considering getting up at 3am tonight to watch Switzerland vs. Togo. Dang these time zones.

John and I went to the beach for the first time on Friday and it was exactly what I needed. We'd been stuck in meetings and in the DTS office all week and it was the perfect break. This is kinda what it looked like (though I think this is the north side of the island). Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers