Tuesday, May 16, 2006

more cultura americano

Just found out graduation presents are expected too! See, I asked John to fill me in on the graduation thing last night, but he did not tell me about the whole gift thing. But, he's pretty cool about all that, so I know he's not expecting anything probably. Well, not from me, but maybe from his grandparents!!

We went shopping this afternoon - too much fun. I got some fun loverrllly clothes for Hawaii - cute capri's, cute skirt, cute pink t-shirt - I'm really getting a bit girly now! Lotsa fun...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous22:01

    Hi Marie...yay for getting a new blogspot account. I was just hoping that if you're going to link to my blog, if you can use this address here instead of my xanga one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers