Monday, May 22, 2006

graduated, now packing...

My dear boyfriend, John, graduated on Saturday and it was really cool to see him walk down and be officially honoured for all his hard work in the last four years. And man, has he worked hard, has he worked his cute little butt off. Yes, he received the Bachelor of Science for Physics Engineering, one of the hardest degrees his university has to offer. And he completed it! Well, almost - he still has two classes this summer, but they're both just Gen Ed's that he needs to finish up.

Anyway, I felt very proud of him and became quite emotional.

We've now been spending the last few days getting his room-mate packed out of their apartment and off and out and we've started on our things now. We'd like to be out of here by tomorrow but we still need to make a plan as to how we'd get out of here. It will be nice to be away - actually it's already just been nice for John to not have as much going on right now. Really, really nice, in fact.

I just started my period, so I'm going to go play some PS2 while I wait for the lovely drugs to kick in and take away the horrible cramps. Yeah for drugs!

1 comment:

  1. hi! I don't know which one to post my comments to! Xanga or blogger? Which would you prefer my dear?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers