Wednesday, May 24, 2006

upland no more...

After five days of making plan after plan after plan and packing like mad folks, I am in Valparaiso, IN, and John is in Upland. We decided to part ways for a few days. I will be up here visiting my younger bro and fam, while John helps take all our stuff back to Urbana. I feel like I definitely gave him the shorter end of the stick, but he said again and again that I should go.

So, here I am.

And now all we have to plan to do is get down to Florida in 4 days time. And oh, joy! Our tickets just almost tripled in price.

2 comments:

  1. No joke...I have no idea what is up but everything just sky rocketed. It sucks! We have some reserved, but I am going to spend all day trying to find something even a little cheaper. Do the airlines not know that we are not made of money?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI...I just checked air tran and they have flights going out of Indi on the 27th for $161 one way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers