Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year's Resolutions/Hopes

My New Year's Resolutions:

- get pregnant! Yep, we're trying for a second little one.
- continue to work towards healthier eating and becoming 85% vegan. It's hard. Cheese is in my blood.
- leave behind negativity in my life. It's something I've been working on for a few years now and am needing to see another facet of it be dealt with. I want to be a positive person!
- go to Switzerland and England. I really need to go visit my Swiss family and I would like to visit friends in England. We just got $800 of United vouchers yesterday so we're hoping we can use that plus miles to go to Europe sometime.

My hope this year is that my photography business continues to expand. We would love it if John's work hours could decrease as I pick up more work and then we can both be super involved in raising Sophie. He's a bit jealous of all the time I get with her! ;) I also would love, love, love to book ten weddings for 2012.

And just because I always must post a pic, here's my sweet baby and I in our new Chucks (well, her's are fakes, but still so cute!):

photo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your 2012 plans! I hope all your wildest dreams (and resolutions) come true (maybe even the vegan one despite your Swiss heritage?). Also, Haddie is crazy about converse now and always is begging us to get her new ones. It makes me smile and think of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers