Monday, April 25, 2011

Boston

I often forget that my husband is an amazing photographer and I need to remember to hand him the camera more often. His eye and creative touch are different to mine and I like that, need that. He's actually going to assist me on a larger family shoot this coming Friday and I'm excited to have our strengths work together. As I've said before, I would actually love for us to do all my photos shoots together as he really brings something that I just don't have. Speaking of my husband, I just love that he is totally this engineer/web design and coder/IT guy but he also has this amazing creative, musical, social edge that sets him apart from those typical engineer/web design and coder/IT guy type people. What a fun combination. :)

While wandering the streets of Boston, while in Massachusetts last week, he took a few snapshots of some fun buildings around the Boston Commons area. Love his eye:





1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers