Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Isabelle

My sister-in-law, Beth, recently framed and put up on her wall some photos from the shoot I did with them last summer, when she was almost 39 weeks pregnant. She realised that she didn't have any of her baby, Isabelle, so we decided to do a quick shoot with her yesterday. She was a bit tired, so when we next hang out, we'll do some another little photo shoot in order to get more of her cute little Isabelle expressions.

I have to admit, I enjoy taking photos of my family the most. And in particular, my nieces and nephews. We now have five nieces and four nephews, with another nephew on the way. We are so lucky to have such a large family, and we love that Sophie already has loads of cousins and will have even more cousins as our siblings and their spouses continue to procreate, if you will.

We head off to visit my older brother and his family next week. We're making the 8 or so hour drive up to Tacoma, WA, on Wednesday and I'm desperately hoping that my new Canon 5D arrives in the mail before we leave. My nieces and nephews are my best test subjects for new equipment and this next week will be perfect as I'm sure I'll be taking loads of photos anyway. We shall see, we shall see...

Here's some from Isabelle's shoot:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers