Monday, January 31, 2011

My beautiful Sophie...

I have completely been failing in my blog challenge the last few days. To be honest, it's been hard to get out of the house this last week as we have been working on my baby girl's naps. It's a whole long story, but it's very hands-on, so it's hard to get out for more than 30 mins to 1 hour at a time right now. Hopefully as we continue on with this, her naps will get better and consistent, and I can once more venture out into the world. We feel like today was a pretty good day actually, so we're hoping that we've made some breakthrough!

So I'm postponing my current blog challenge and seeing if I can come up with something else right now that won't require me to leave the house!

During one of Sophie's awake times last week I was able to do another little shoot with my darling baby. She seriously is the light of my life and her smile makes my day. I never knew how amazing it would be to be a parent and have so much love for such a small bundle of cuteness. She's so much fun! Here are my favourite pictures from the shoot (in case you didn't already catch them on facebook!):



















1 comment:

  1. I'm falling in love with her too Marie- such beautiful photos! Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers