Monday, April 26, 2010

Pumper Magazine

Back in October of last year, about a month after I officially launched my photography business in Redding, CA, I got an email from Cole Publishing asking me to do a photo assignment for them for their Pumper magazine, "dedicated to the liquid waste industry". They were writing an article for a local business and needed a local photographer for the assignment. I happily accepted their offer and spent the next few months working on the assignment.

The article came out in April's issue and they sent me a copy of the magazine for myself! I am happy to have my work published (even if it was right at the beginning of my "career" and my photos are quite simple - have improved lots since then!)

I scanned in the pages and here they are for your viewing:







3 comments:

  1. This is so great! What an amazing accomplishment, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! My wife is a published photographer! Woo-Wooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers