Monday, March 08, 2010

Final Photography Class Shoot

For our final shoot, a couple of weeks ago, we did an outdoor shoot with natural lighting. This was great for me as this is what I do with my shoots for my business. She took us to a great area behind the church and had provided us with lots of models and props in order to have fun with the shoots.

I definitely learnt how to be more comfortable with the subject and that interacting with the model resulted in a much better picture (otherwise, they looked bored or awkward - a lot of them were high school students!) I was able to look at more details in the shoot as well as overall poses and positions, which for me is harder when there is just one person in the shoot as opposed to a couple or whole family! It continued to give me ideas and experience in this area of portrait photography.

Here are some of my favourites:











2 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are great, Marie! I love the way you work with the backgrounds, too. Just beautiful and so candid-looking. I'm enjoying getting to watch your photography "develop"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well done! I really like the second one, with those colors, a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers