Tuesday, April 03, 2007

my family...

My brother just recently sent me these pictures of his daughters, and I just have to post them up because they are so gorgeous.

This is darling Adi Ciel:



And gorgeous Emma:



Sam and Adi:



And Emma again:



News: we just finished painting our bedroom and it looks gorgeous. We took some pix and will post them up soon! The bathroom was a disaster however, and will need redoing sadly. But we've had so much fun, feeling like we're making the place more our own place! I love painting! We're hopefully going to start the living room/dining room this week, depending on John's energy when he gets home from work. Here's an example of just some of the few colours we had to choose from!

1 comment:

  1. Thats too bad about the bathroom...I heard it looks like vomit!:) Sounds like a nice shade. But hurray for a beautiful bedroom! Can't wait to see what other colors you've picked and to get color advise. I think picking wall colors is the hardest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers