Thursday, October 19, 2006

Time flying by...

This last week has gone by so fast. It started with a surprise day off as all our ministry was cancelled last Monday, so the girls and I went to Oriental Bazaar and I'm glad to say that I was able to buy all my souvenir/Christmas presents in one day, at one shop!

The week continued with usual ministry, at Keio University, then with the Church. Tonight we head back to Cafe Decision. We are hosting another movie-night tomorrow night. We definitely hit the "storming" phase of our relationship as a team last week, but I feel like we quickly dealt with it and moved on, which is so good, because we were seriously starting to drive each other crazy!

Yesterday, the English professor at Keio University took us to a hot springs here in Tokyo, and yes, you have to get naked. So, we girls trepidly stepped out in our towels, and after some discussion, decided to go for it and lose our inhibitions. It was actually a lot of fun and super relaxing. There were multiple bathing areas that had different healing benefits for different parts of the body. Apparently, going to the public baths or hot springs is considered one of those things you just have to do when you come here. So, now we can say we did it!

We're doing great and having fun and here ia a pic to prove it:
Posing in the subway station:

2 comments:

  1. Thats what I call one-stop-shopping! Nice! And you've got to love the naked bonding girl time...although I dont know if I'd want to do it. Maybe I should suggest to Kelly that we do that for your Hen night...hahahaha. Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a similar experience in Russia with the Saunas... let's just say, what happens in Russian Saunas stays in Russian saunas... unless you really want to know, then I will tell all!!! ha!
    ~Britt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers