Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More pix...

So some of these are already old, but I thought I'd put them up anyway. Sadly I don't have my camera connector cable with me (and I was borrowing one from one of the students in the Osaka team) so I can't upload my recent pix - these are from somebody else's. Anyway, all that to say, here are some fun pix!

Crammed together in the Subway train in Tokyo - this is not a joke, this is for real!


Our first Udon experience:


The girl that Sarah and I met and talked to (I really believe she is going to become a Christian):


Waiting for the train in Osaka our first day in Japan:


Anyway, things are going well. The other day, I took a day off to study and sent the students off on their own. Apparently they had really good conversations with the university students and they were really encouraged by how God orchestrated so much of their evening. I love my students!

Please pray for me tomorrow though (Thursday 12th October), I have my Italian exam and I'm kinda nervous. As well as my Theory of Literature on Friday, which I have hardly studied at all, because I have been focusing so much on my Italian! But I am so happy that my exams are tomorrow and Friday because it means that after Friday all I have to think about is our wedding and outreach. I will feel so free! I will have so much more time! I'm so excited! Can't you tell by all the exclamation points!?

1 comment:

  1. Great pix! Sounds like you guys are having an excellent time. We will be praying for you and all your tests!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers