Monday, September 18, 2006

busy...

The joy and elation of being engaged is carrying me through the craziness of my life right now. I just now finished my last assignment for UNISA, we leave for Japan in three days, I'm almost packed, John and I have almost finished our registry, oh and we've set a date: 16th December 2006. Start booking your tickets for the wedding of the century, as my friend called it! I can say that life is glorious and life is busy.

Check this out: our wedding website

And here are the promised pix:

The sunset as he proposed and the meal before:



The act of proposing and the response:



The ring:



The coolest thing about all this is that two days before we got engaged, we were approached by a School of Photography student who wanted us to be in a mock wedding for her photography project that week. And here are two of the pictures (you can see more at my flickr site):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers