Tuesday, August 15, 2006

random musings...

http://www1.umn.edu/dining/images/logos/jamba-juice.gif

I'm enjoying the healthiness that I feel after having sipped an entire "Original" size of Jamba Juice Strawberry Whirl. My new favourite flavour as I discovered that it's all Fruit. John and I are consisent Jamba Juice goers especially since he's been so sick recently and for the last few weeks I've been hitting a wall every day at about 3pm. It gives us the vitamins and energy we need for our day.

We return to the somewhat-stuffy DTS office that is lacking in fans in our part of the building, and get back to work. But, no, not DTS work, study. Macro-Economics for John and Italian 101 and Theory of Literature for me. We try and do an hour a day, but more recently it's definitely been more like 2 or 3. Fortunately this week is way more relaxed than last week when we had the "over-caffeinated" team from Tacoma, WA. Just kidding with the "over-caffeinated" part.

My dad arrives in two days to come speak on the school, he is speaking on the Father-Heart of God, and on Sunday he is cooking us a Swiss dinner of Roschti and meat. Yummy. I can't wait to see him and get to go to some beaches with him and John. Should be most wonderful. Here is a pic of Magic Sands beach that I went to a couple of weeks ago with our students when we almost got pulverised by the waves...though for some reason there are no waves in this pic:

http://www.hawaiianphotos.net/images/B06_Magic_Sands_Beach_214.jpg

John and I are making good use of our couples counseling, though last night was a little interesting. We're going through communication exercises from a workbook and he was in a stinky mood, so I got into a stinky mood and well, it was just amusing, looking back on it now!

Anyway, enough blogging for today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Marie...we really are hooked up now. I really like that because we have been so out of touch for so long. I like reading about what's going on in your world and hearing from you time to time now...YES!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers