Sunday, May 14, 2006

another day, another blog

Am kinda liking the look of blogspot, so decided to add it to my list of bloggers online. I think it's just a bit stylish really, and cool-looking.

Am enjoying a quiet Sunday of tidying up, packing my winter clothes, watching Season 1 of House, and watching the rain just keep coming down. John graduates in just a few days and soon we're going to Hawaii. It hasn't quite hit me yet, but I think it's going to be a really good summer. I think I'm ready for a really good summer, or just a really good few months.

John and I had a good chat last night in the car on the way back from my bro and sis-in-law. It was good to just get things out in the air, and hear where the other person is at. It's so easy to over-analyse and get caught up in complete rubbish. We are really seeing the need of communication being the key to life in our relationship.

Well, it's time to get this blog going!

1 comment:

  1. hurray!! blogspot is beautiful!! it is the mac of blogs! :o) welcome, i am adding you to my blogs links, hurray!! i LOVE hanging out with you, especially friday night laughing so much over the antics of bridget jones..it was tremendously good for my state of mind and heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers