Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for my family.

I love being married, I love having a daughter, I love being able to be at home with her and I love that John works from home and gets to be with her too. When other things get crazy, or I get a bit stressed, or down, or jealous of others, I remind myself of these four things and it makes everything better. I could not imagine life without these two, they have made my world richer, happier and lots more fun.

I'm also grateful for our extended families close and far away. We're so happy to have such a large family and we count each one dear to our hearts.

"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." George Eliot

"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts." Author Unknown

Happy Thanksgiving.

IMG_3581

bw

IMG_2652bw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers