Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Three Kids

Here are three pix of kiddos from a shoot I did a few months ago. It was an extended family shoot, so I had John come and help me. I had been warned that one of the kids was going to be difficult to shoot, as he did not like having his picture taken. AT ALL! The shoot in general was a challenge, as our time and location was limited, due to the constraints of most of the family that were traveling into Redding.

They were really the sweetest family to shoot, however, and we had a lot of fun, as the kids ran around their back garden, and John and I worked to get some good photos. John was a huge help and was able to warm one of the little boys towards all the picture-taking. He snapped these three shots at the end - definitely the best shots of the session, I think!

Speaking of photo shoots, I'm taking a bit of a break from it all for now. Moving into a new house, with a very active (almost ten month old) baby, is just making my life mega busy. Hence, the name change on the blog, as well as other things. Photography had begun to stress me out, and I was losing my joy and passion for it, and instead was waking up in the middle of the night with semi-panic attacks concerning future and past shoots and edits and techniques, etc. I'm still hoping to grow and learn more about the artistic side of it all, but will let it become something I enjoy again and hopefully actually grow more creatively in the midst of it. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and need a bit of a break really.

Anyway, here are the wonderful pix from my wonderfully creative husband (the second and last pic are of the one boy who adamantly refused to look at the camera for the first 15 mins of the shoot, and just look at what John was able to capture towards the end! He is so good with kids):

12.1

63.1

61.1

661

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers