Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Spicy Jalapeno & Cheddar

We always joke about how my baby girl will eat ANYTHING. Seriously. Anything. And we found out the other day how true that was.

We had gone up to gorgeous Whiskeytown Lake with some friends and sat and grilled some yummy food. Someone had brought along a loaf of Jalapeno and Cheddar bread from a local bakery of deliciousness. There was one slice left on the table when John had set Sophie down. She spied the piece of bread immediately and proceeded to make her way towards it. She grabbed it, stuck as much of it in her mouth as she could and then ate it. ALL OF IT! Within a couple of minutes. We all cracked up as we watched her wolf down this fairly spicy bread like it was nothing! This girl never ceases to amaze me. She really loves her food.

According to my mother-in-law, I can attribute it to John, as apparently he was a really eager eater as a baby. I'm so glad, because I was not. I would only eat meat, and spinach was the only vegetable I would eat. I'm hoping Sophie continues to stay open to eating and tasting and loving all foods. Here's to our baby girl, who eats well!

Untitled-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers