Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beautiful Kristin

I was so lucky to get to have a visit from my dear friend, Kristin, last week. We had done the school together here in Redding last year but she had gone back to Montana after the school was over, not sure if she was returning to Redding. To my chagrin, she did not return here to live. She was probably the girl with whom I got the closest during our school year so was sad to not have her around any more. However, she graced me with her presence last week and it was so great to see her again.

She has this beautiful combination of striking red hair and soft alabaster skin. She's tall and lean and full of infectious energy. She has a great depth and is a friend to everyone, accepting of all. She's also a lot of fun and has a great laugh. She has the most beautiful singing voice and loves to sing.

On a slightly chilly day, during her visit, we headed out to Cauldwell Park with Sophie, picnic and guitar in hand and I got to snap some shots of her singing for me. From opera to jazz to musicals, we had a lot of fun as I snapped away. This was my first shoot with my new Canon 5D and I'm very pleased with the result.

Once again, here are my favs:





















2 comments:

  1. Some magazine shots there!
    Yes, she is striking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14:14

    I love the write-up Marie ;-) It's a delight to have made-it to your blogspot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers