Friday, January 21, 2011

a portrait a day... Day 6=Isabelle

Isabelle is now almost 5 months old, she was born 3 and a half weeks before Sophie. It was really fun being pregnant with my sister-in-law, Beth, and now we have little babies less than a month apart. She has an adorable little smile and an amazing blonde mohawk. She makes cute little cooing noises and even has the cutest cry. This picture of her is when she was just a few hours old. I was honoured to get be at her birth and take the first photos of this gorgeous little girl.

1 comment:

  1. such a great picture of Isa.. and so glad her and sophers get to be so close in age!! So glad you got to be there for her birth too =) even if you spilled drinks on the floor during the last few minutes of it hahah great memories! was a good laugh to focus on something other than my child making her way out of me! - Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers