Sunday, July 22, 2007

new glorious new

I forgot to add these pix to the last blog about our new laptop. This is us beaming with excitement at our new piece of glorious Apple machinery.




And speaking of new things, here is a pic of the car we are going to be buying this week. It will give us glorious gas mileage as well as A/C. We are so excited, and will be working on selling the truck in the next couple of weeks.



Foot news: surprisingly my foot is still swollen. And yes you're not mistaken, that's been a week now of crazy foot-swellingness and painful itching, heat and redness. The swelling has gone down a lot though which is good, but not quite all the way. When John and I have ventured out, he has pushed me around shops in a wheelchair. He's been amazing during this time of me being an invalid. Coming home from work, cooking dinner, doing the dishes, bringing me bags of ice at 3 in the morning, watering the flowers when I remember right before we go to bed. I truly did marry a wonderful man.

3 comments:

  1. those pics are the best.,. I love how the apple logo shines.. just like it shines in my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01

    SEE YOU IN ONE DAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:40

    ack!! i'm so sorry your foot is still swollen!! i'm praying it goes down...and doesn't hurt anymore...:)

    miss you guys so much! hope you have a smashing time with rach, matt and the kiddies:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers