Saturday, November 18, 2006

last night in Tokyo

Yes, the fair city of Tokyo bids us farewell as we spend our last night in this quiet area of crazy Shibuya. We had our last day here today, and I spent five hours of it shopping. I love Tokyo! Countless earrings and necklaces for under $3. What a deal!

My delightful team got me an Obe (a belt) for my Kimono which was very sweet. I am very excited to learn how to tie it and then wear it with my Kimono that my SOTB friends bought for me from Japan. It's red to contrast the green of my Kimono. What? You're suprised? Of course, my Kimono's green!

Tomorrow, we get to experience a journey on one of the fastest trains in the world - the Shinkansen, aka bullet-train. We're pretty excited. Apparently you can see Mount Fuji from it. We then head to Osaka airport on a bus, and head out to Kona, Hawaii. I can't wait to get back and see my baby and get proper planning on the wedding!

FOUR WEEKS TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers