Saturday, May 27, 2006

a bit of stress


Am supposed to be leaving for Florida tomorrow evening, but still not really sure how I'm getting down there. The whole hassle of not having a car has been the most annoying and stressful part of this week. Most of the time I'm fine without a car, but this week it has been driving me crazy. It would have made our lives so much easier.

Other than that, I am having a great time with the family. My older bro and his wife and baby arrived last night and we've had a good day so far of relaxing and hanging out around Valparaiso. It's gorgeous outside, and we're having fun with the kids. We all miss John though - I wish he could have been here.

I don't really have any deep or insightful thoughts for right now, I'm just kinda a bit stressed out really. But, here is a bonus for all, a great pic of my dear niece Emma and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers